Claudia brings her core values of kindness, belief in the uniqueness of every individual and her commitment to human dignity as a foundation for every client relationship.
We offer the following:
Stress, communication gaps, lost intimacy, and sometimes illness can lead to isolation, fear, and anger between partners. You find yourself asking questions like:
- Are you really there for me? Are going to be there for me?
- Do I really matter to you?
- Can I turn to you for comfort and strength?
- Are we in this together?
If you find yourself questioning the security of your relationship it is time to seek help and support for your most important relationship. Couples counseling can help you navigating your way back to the secure and loving relationship you desire and lead to a better, stronger, and more secure future.
Life is hard and sometimes we need help to beginning again:
- When your career goes off track
- When dating fails to bring you the love and belonging you long for.
- When your marriage ends.
- When the pressure of life leaves you stressed and anxious.
- When life becomes overwhelming and depression sets in.
- When loneliness becomes your normal
Are you ready to step into life filled with hope and a pathway to a flourishing life?
You are not alone! Sometimes we need the help and support of other people on the same life journey. We offer group counseling for couples in all seasons and stages of life. Group counseling lends support by helping you realize you are not alone. You will gain a different perspective and allow you the opportunity to receive support and share your wisdom.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” -Viktor Frankl