Stress, communication gaps, lost intimacy, and sometimes illness can lead to isolation, fear, and anger between partners. You find yourself asking questions like:
- Are you really there for me? Are going to be there for me?
- Do I really matter to you?
- Can I turn to you for comfort and strength?
- Are we in this together?
If you find yourself questioning the security of your relationship it is time to seek help and support for your most important relationship. Couples counseling can help you navigating your way back to the secure and loving relationship you desire and lead to a better, stronger, and more secure future.
Emotionally Focused Therapy can re-center your relationship back to the very heart of what matters most making it a place of safety and security where you are free to express your deepest desire for connection and love. EFT helps you create and discover new ways of being:
- Security in knowing your most cherished other is there for you when.
- Confidence in knowing you each have a source of comfort and strength in the other.
- Security in knowing each of you is deeply valued by the other.
- A sense of feeling truly at home because you are free to be truly yourself.
EFT Couples Therapy can help you build a solid relationship foundation to experience a lifetime of love.
Eft provides a map to what matters most in relationships: how they work, how they go work, and what is needed to put them right.
If you are ready to reset your relationship and reclaim your relationship Contact us today to schedule a 30-minute phone consultation.
Call 720-335-2101 or Schedule Online
“Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interference to be that way. Why? Because it’s what they wanted.” -Kim George